My Pinky and Ring Finger Are Awake!

I have amazing news! My pinky and ring finger have suddenly awoken and are no longer being giant lazy bums!

But for real, I can now extend my pinky and ring finger, and I am so excited. This means that my nerve repair was a success, which was never a guarantee. Joy!!!

Now the waiting game continues in hopes that my remaining fingers and thumb come back quickly before the muscles atrophy too much, and also in hopes that my injured muscles repaired themselves enough that I can use my hand.

Let the [slightly more hopeful] waiting continue.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. That reminds me, I ran our of fish oil capsules a few days ago. I will buy more tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Wow. That is such good news! Many hugs and continued healing vibes for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turbo Arm

Typing Training Continues